You can join in and start participating in the C4CE Knowledge Hub by creating an account. Even when you are not logged in, you will be able to see many of the resources community energy groups are sharing - but you won’t be able to comment and interact.
- Creating an account is easy. If you are not logged in, you will see the Sign up menu in the top right hand corner of your screen. Or you can click the Sign up button that you see on one of the landing pages.
- After you’ve provided your email address and username you'll receive an email saying you are awaiting approval. If you don’t receive anything, check your Spam or Junk mail. You'll also need to email (email@example.com) as well so that I can approve your application (we had to take this additional step to remove the spammers)
- Once approved, you will be sent instructions for logging in, creating your password and setting up your profile.
- The email link for logging in, takes you to a form for all your details. Personal details can be shown on your profile and you get to choose what people can see. Only people who have signed up and are logged in can access your profile and interact with you in the comments. The site is geared for scale and hopefully we can grow it so that many community energy sector supporters benefit from it. That’s why the fields “Interests”, “Expertise”, “Organisation”, “Project” become important. They tag you and your content and make it easy for people to search for what they need. Add all the community energy groups that you belong to and the projects you have been involved with.
4. Once you’re logged in, you can edit your profile at any time. Either click the person in the top right hand corner to access your account information and choose “Edit profile”...
...or go to your profile and you will see that you are able to edit it because the edit symbol; appears - click on that.